Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Really cool product review coming soon...

I was recently asked by a local company called Pegell to review their product called "Button Up." It is a really cool organizing system that you can use anywhere in your home, office, restaurant, RV, garage...you name it I bet it can go there! It replaces the refrigerator magnet style of organizing your little doo-dads and what-cha-ma-call-its. In my language that means it is a really awesome de-cluttering tool!! Because I am an in my fall frantic organize mode I gladly took on the challenge to do this fun review. It comes with magnets, suction cups and tacks so I will be trying it all over the sixpack house and testing it with all these little papers and "dont forgets" the kids keep bringing home now that school has started!

So stay tuned...I will be experimenting today with this versatile gadget to see  how I can be creative with it and I will be taking lots of pictures to show y'all how I plan to use it!

Have a fabulous day,
Kama:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Inspiration? Love? Share with me!