Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 5 {From a high angle}

So maybe this isn't the highest of angles to choose from but I am taller than her so it falls in the category right?! On saturday afternoon we decided to take the kids and do a little exploring in downtown Portland. We took the kids into this really cool shop called Cargo that is filled with all kinds of funky junk! There was a barrel of parasol's sitting out and my daughter pointed to them and said "MOM! those would be great props!"...I couldn't help but gush at that and think to myself "Hmmm do I have a future little photog on my hands??!" Look out world!
Then for the rest of our afternoon she walked all over Portland with her little pink parasol!
UBER-GIRLY-CUTENESS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Inspiration? Love? Share with me!