Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 2 {What I wore today}

Have you ever tried to take a picture of yourself? Like a REAL one. Not one where your arm is on the side of the picture because your holding your camera phone in front of your face but like a real one where you are perched in front of the camera like everything is cool. Uh...its not as easy as it looks and honestly it feels quite awkward and dorky. It is also unnerving when you hear someone coming and afraid that they might see you "taking a picture of yourself" you awkwardly look off to the side and end up with something with one eye shut and a facial expression that looks like you have just smelled something foul. 

It kinda went something like this:

~Set up camera on tripod that doesn't work well with new very big, very heavy camera. 
~Set the timer button..."oh crap!" How do I set the timer again on this new camera? Got to find the manual. 
~OK..timer is set, hit the button and run in front of the camera..."what do I do now?" Think for a second...FLASH! The camera takes the picture. I look awkward, confused and the tripod isn't holding my camera and tilted forward to cut off my head.
~Try again.
~Try again.
~Try again.
~Try again.
~Strip down and throw clothes on the floor in a huff.


And there you have it folks...what I wore today!

~Kama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Inspiration? Love? Share with me!