Thursday, June 9, 2011

30 Day Photog Challenge

I always love a "challenge" and when I found this on Pinterest (WARNING: Pinterest is a highly addicting website of all types of eye candy) the other day I knew I had to do it! I think I was lured by the pretty way the 30 day logo was designed...because lets face it I am just a big fat sucker for pretty eye candy of all sorts! 

My photography classes are on a summer hiatus for now. While the kids are home I decided to stay as UNbusy as I possibly can so I have the freedom to go and do things without constraints. Afraid that my new photog skills would get a little dusty I found something to keep me going "hmmm" for 30 days straight.

Here is the challenge...


And really nobody needs a fancy camera to play with this one:) A point and shoot or camera phone will do just dandy. I know if I am in a pinch I will just bust out the old iPhone and use my hipstamatic app!

Happy shooting~
Kama


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Inspiration? Love? Share with me!