Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Favorites.

I just wanted to share a few of my latest favorite pictures. I am becoming obsessive about finding backgrounds to practice my photography-mania. Everywhere I go I look at things with a "that would be a cool spot to snap a few shots" mind frame. 

With the weather all cruddy and cold it is dampering my ability to go out and practice. However, I have found a nice little spot on the front porch to take a few pictures using the siding as a background. It is simple and neutral and makes colors pop! I also have been having ENDLESS fun playing with photoshop actions and templates!! The template I used here is from mcp actions and was FREE...go get one!!


Until next time,
Have a beautiful day~
Kama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Inspiration? Love? Share with me!