Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Twice Owned Tuesday!


So everyone knows I LOVE me some yard sales and Goodwill!
Whats not to love about secondhand? Its good for the planet, its good for the wallet and its good for the treasure hunters soul! It is so fun to find the perfect thing for your home, have people "ooh" and "ahhh" over it and then say something like "I got it at the Goodwill!" I think with creativity and elbow grease everyone can have champagne taste on a beer budget.
I love the motto that the Duggar family (on TLC) goes by...

"Buy used, save the difference!"

I have linked up for the first time to Bonnie's blog over at House of Grace for her "Twice Owned Tuesday" blog party. What a fabulous idea for the all of us treasure hunters out there to show off our scores!

I decided to do this little table and mirror set...



Both of which were "twice owned" and FREE! The table was free from a yard sale that my friend Suzin found while she was up here visiting from San Diego and shopping the yard sales. The mirror was a hand-me-down from my friend Becca. She gave it to me years ago. With a little black spray paint (I like Design Master's flat black) it is now a cute little matching set for my daughter's bedroom!


All it needs is a cute little chair (that I am patiently searching for). 

I hope you all are having a great week...I have the itch to go to Goodwill today! Wish me luck on finding treasures!!

Hope you come back to see my finds...

Kama

1 comment:

Thoughts? Inspiration? Love? Share with me!